Saturday, July 15, 2023

When You Hit the Point of No Return, That's the Moment it Becomes a Journey

Business class layout seat leg room.

Goodbye Boston!

Nice relaxing atmosphere on the plane.

Smol food - pancakes, turkey, fruit, croissant, strawberry preserves, butter.

Wistfully gazing out the window considering my new horizons...

Hey look a friend!

Boats!

Hello Dubai, I'm back!

The first class and business class lounges at the Dubai airport each have entire floors to themselves.

Even better seats on the second flight - I didn't have anyone next to me and could stretch out fully.

Free champagne while waiting at the gate.

Then free orange juice to assemble a mimosa in my stomach.

As we were taxiing I thought to myself how much I love night flights because you get to see rad shit like this.

And then I looked at my phone and this was the song that was playing - love a good omen!

Annnnnd gone again, goodbye Dubai.

More smol food. I forgot to take pictures of the dinner on the first flight but it was just as fancy, including a cheese board.

Hello Bengaluru!

The airport was ridiculously busy at 4:30am

Road rules are apparently just suggestions here - for at least half of the 45-minute ride from the airport to my hotel I was in a different lane than the driver. Car horn seem to mean anything from "hey I'm coming up behind you" to "hey your light is about to turn red" or "my dude you can't just stop your motorcycle on the side of the highway bridge." I will need to investigate further.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate